- Degree in Law - U.I.B.
- Master's Degree in Public Finances, Tax System and Tax Procedures - UIB-FUEIB.
- Master's Degree in Law - UIB-ICAIB.
- Specialisation Master's Degree in International Taxation - ESADE Law & Business School.
- Associate Professor of Public Law at the University of the Balearic Islands - U.I.B.
- Member of the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands - ICAIB.
- At Vidal Asesores since 2017.
Area of Practice. His professional practice is mainly focused on Tax and Commercial Law, with a particular emphasis on Personal Income Tax, Non-Resident Income Tax, Corporate Tax, Wealth Tax and Inheritance and Gift Tax.
Experience. He has experience in offering tax advice to resident and non-resident individuals, tax planning of family and business assets, restructuring operations, real estate transactions, as well as in matters of international tax law.
He also assists clients in all kinds of tax and legal proceedings such as inspections, tax appeal claims and appeals under contentious-administrative jurisdiction.