- Degree in Economics.
- Member of CEIB (Balearic Islands Economists Association) with no. 238 since 1986.
- Specialist in Auditing and Accounting.
- Member of REAF (Registry of Fiscal Advisory Economists).
- Member of AEDAF (Spanish Tax Advisors Association).
- At Vidal Asesores since 1986.
Areas of practice. His professional practice is focused on the area of Taxation and Accounting Law, with a particular emphasis on Corporate Tax.
Experience. More than 30 years providing tax consultancy services to companies, in the planning and execution of Corporate Tax and everything related to tax management, both for individuals and legal entities. He also has experience with verification/inspection proceedings.