- Degree in Business Management and Administration.
- Master's Degree in Public Finances, Tax System and Tax Procedures.
- Master's Degree in Taxation and Tax Consultancy.
- Member of CEIB (Association of Economists of the Balearic Islands) with no. 861 since 2004.
- Member of AEDAF (Spanish Tax Advisors Association).
- At Vidal Asesores since 2000.
Areas of practice. Her professional practice is focused on the Tax Area, with a particular emphasis on Personal Income Tax, Non-Resident Tax, Wealth Tax, VAT and Inheritance and Gift Tax.
Experience. More than 15 years dedicated to providing comprehensive tax advice on personal income tax and I.P., both to residents and non-residents, from a private or business point of view, and in the calculation and settlement of inheritance and gift taxes.